Friday, August 17, 2007

PROOF!

ok ok ok! I've been back a day or two now, and I've still been unable to post anything about australia. I took so many pictures it's going to take a while to sift through them all. So for now, I'll post 3 pix, which proves beyond a doubt that I've been there.

The famous Steve Erwin zoo. Australia Zoo. I didn't go in.

This one is pretty incredible! Only in Australia would they name a bank 'Nab', right?

A beautiful sunset with a strange plant. Very un-Japananese, un-Hawaii, and even un-Tropical...so it must be Australian...

As I got through the photos I took, I'll gradually fill everyone in on Australia.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh the crock hunter...may he rest in peace.

Captain Gavman said...

The world is so round!!

I'm glad you got to see the small family outpost over in the southern hemisphere - the one other than South Efrika.

I bet it was fun and relaxing.

Anonymous said...

hahahahahahahahahaha!

Nab! Gold, I say! Gold!

Chris