Tuesday, April 24, 2007

finally finished!

well, last Sunday was voting day here in Ishikawa. To tell you the truth, I'm so glad it's finally over. For the last 2 weeks these vans have been driving around shouting propaganda into their megaphones. Some people say that they drive around really early or really late shouting another politician's name so annoy people into not voting for him.

It was truly crazy to see. The thing is, I've been trying to capture a good shot of these the whole week, but every time either I miss the shot scrambling for my camera, or they turn off the sound as soon as they get close to me.

I finally managed to get some footage in the last couple of hours, though.

The last few minutes seem so desperate!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Salut!C'est Emi.
I feel exactly the same way about that.Election activity was over and i was able to spend calm days from yesterday.It was a really meaningless election campaign,ne c'est pas?Parceque most of peaople were indifferent to an election like me!

sQ*eeky said...

Salut Emi!

c'etait vraiment agreable de tu voir a la station. Mais malheureusement je ne pouvais pas parler beaucoup de japonais. J'etais vraiment fatigue. Mais c'etait tellement amusant de passe une nuit avec toi l'autre jour.

The elections was so meaningless!

Anonymous said...

Its really hard to teach in that room and concentrate when they're blarring all that crap. Just wait till summer time when the concerts start. Good Luck!