Tuesday, March 13, 2007

safety first!

I snapped this picture with my phone while I was in Kanazawa Station. Apparently, the Station doesn't need security guards. Instead, they provide Safety Guards. This guy was going around, telling school students not to run with lolipops in their mouths. I saw him stop a man for having loose shoe laces, and I bet he makes sure people stay behind the yellow line on the platforms. On the other hand, he doesn't carry a gun or handcuffs, only a flashlight, a fire-extinguisher, and a life jacket.


On a different note, everyday I walk past Jesus. In the mornings he waves 'hello' to me, and at night he points out the way back home. In summer time he hides behind some bushes and kinda surprises people walking next to the canal. I always wonder how he got to Japan?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am pretty sure jesus hooked up a subway ride with colonel sanders and ronald mcdonald... which is also the beginning to a very bad joke... but why does colonel sanders look like freud? that is the REAL question worth examing, lottering.

i have to run... apparently distiny is going to hit me? yikes!!! wtf? what did i ever do to distiny? not to mention, its chil`?

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.