Monday, March 05, 2007

like bunnies...

This weekend was absolutely crazy! It's my last weekend where I'll have 2 days together for a month, so I wanted to fully take advantage of it. Also, it happens that one of our teachers are leaving and so we had a (couple of) goodbye parties. Last night I stayed up very late, savouring the fact that I could sleep in. However, this morning I heard a kind of desperate scraping against the wall right next to my head. It was like someone wanted to chisel their way out of a prison cell. Yes, starting at 8:30am, they were doing some sort of construction on the other side of the wall, next to my head.

So much for sleeping in, eh?

Anyways, I got my digicam back from Remi and found these pics of a valentine I got. The box design was very cute.


fig 11.0: The Japanese believe that the moon is made of fluffy, white bunnies. You must admit though, it's just as strange as cheese!

I like how the bunny is made from 2 exclamation marks (¡¡) This person will get a good White Day gift from me. (click here to find out about White Day)

I also went to a bunch of art shows recently. One was held in 'The Citizens Art Centre' and the other in the 21st Century Museum. Both were exceptional! But my camera was filled with Remi's shamisen stuff, so I could only snap 2 pictures. Here they are:
fig 11.2: An alien mix of zen and modern design.

The day felt like summer, and the sunlight was so bright. I like this picture because of the shadows and repetition, but mostly because of the little kid dry-humping the wall of an empty pond.

2 comments:

jordan said...

That type-bunny is badass.

!!

sQ*eeky said...

I thought you'd like it!

So simple, yet I wish I thought of it before...