Saturday, December 23, 2006

last post in Nihon

Well....this will probably be my last post form Japan. I've been without internet since the last post and it just came back today.
I'm super tired, but still have to pack a lot. I'm looking forward to seeing all my friends and family.
Tomorrow will be a crazy day. I know I'll be racing back and forth trying to finish last minute tasks. Well.....I'll keep posting from Canada, so if you want to find out about life there, keep checking back.

For now, ciao. And merry Xmas everyone!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey,

Yeah you posted from Canada allright (sarcasm). We kept you too busy with fun and more fun.

Saying goodbye at the airport was sad. I realized then that we all miss you a lot.

Hope you haqd a good journey!

sQ*eeky said...

I miss you guys too.

It was sad, but we're all very used to airport goodbyes, I guess.

I feel the jet lag kicking in tonight and I'll probably go to bed early. Then maybe tomorrow I'll start posting again. We'll see...

It was good to see you and Julie...and everyone else too!

Anonymous said...

Hey, did you hear skype has started charging for calls? Shitty.... guess I'll have to buy some credz.