Friday, December 15, 2006

Don Quixote!

Here's the story: there are Xmas parties coming up this weekend. One is for work, and I was in charge of finding costumes for everyone. It's a strange task to give to me since I willfully dressed myself as Suntory BOSS for Hallowe'en! But OK...
So the plan is to buy a few santa hats, 2 sets of reindeer horns, and one complete reindeer suit, a sexy Mrs. Santa, an elf suit, and the full-blown santa costume with beard and all. Personally, I think that's a recipe for a party, right there!

I predict Remi will wear the elf or the reindeer suit.

The second party is for the 'Petits Papillons', a (mainly) French group that meets monthly. It's a way to practice my French so far away from home. We had a present exchange. But I got someone who I never talked to. I asked her what she does and she said 'ballerina'. But those were the only words we exchanged. Maybe it was partially because she doesn't speak french, or because I was uninterested and unable to carry a conversation with her. Regardless, I pulled her name from the hat and so had to buy her a present. So when I went to Don Quixote! Yes, it's a store that sells absolutely everything from erotic role-play costumes to cars! Crazy place...Anyways, when I was there, I saw this glorious SUPER-spy briefcase.

Cool, isn't it?! Yeah, I thought so. I mean, what else would a girl want, right? It was either some champagne bubble bath, a giant stuffed banana, or this amazing piece of James Bond memorabilia. I love Don Qui! Mainly because it's cute to see couples shopping in the erotic costumes section. ("OK. Tonight, I'll be the naughty nurse and you'll be the dirty doctor, ok?"
"No, we've done that before"
"Well, how about sexy prisoner and horny jail guard?"
"Nahh...I got it! What about George Bush and America?"
"Yeah! Fuck me like Dubya fucks America!!!")

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

champagne bubble bath sounds pretty cool. Don't know what it is, but it sounds cool.

Are you really gonna give her that briefcase? It looks like the WMD case from Team America.

Marco

Anonymous said...

Beats a designer purse any day! Can't wait till you get back. Less than ten days!!