Thursday, November 08, 2007

Re: NTT telephone line

To whom it may concern:

My internet is not working. I have been having trouble with my NTT telephone for the last few months, and it was disconnected last Wednesday. I have been unable to receive phone calls on it, and so it seemed to me unnecessary to have. Especially since I am paying over ¥2000 for what is now basically a desk ornament from the 1980s.

Much to my chagrin, when my phone line was cut off, my internet also stopped working. I suppose I need to reconnect my phone line, just to have the internet. So, I want to let you know that my posts will be few and far between until my desk ornament is connected again.

Sincerely,

Graeme Lottering

PS. Thanks to all who left comments on the last post. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow...the moment you described in your previous post must be cherished. To be one with the universe is a blessing. Sorry to hear about your internet connection - hope you can read some of your mail somewhere else.

We are looking forward to seeing you in December...can't wait. Hope to have at least one solemn moment with you, and lots of fun.
Howz the lionz?
Pa

Captain Gavman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.