Friday, November 30, 2007

Katakana words

Well, it seems my internet came back just in time for the "Two girls, one cup" video phase...Not sure what that's all about...

Anyways, I have the net again! YAY!!

So I thought I'd start small, so as not to hurt myself.

Here are some katakana words that sounds very funny:

A little bit of unexpected truth here. When you read the name of the November special, you get 'Mac Crap'. How true...I wish all McDonald's products were named this honestly — McChickenHead, McSaw-Dust, McProcessed Junk, and the old favourite, McMutant Chicken.

Not sure what this is exactly, but the flavour is 'Penis.

This is a bottle of spray paint I was looking at. The colour is 'Ass Brown. What kind of marketing is that?!?

2 comments:

Jeff Bosco said...

Your dumb,

its not "penis", its "peanuts"

and its not "ass brown", its "earth brown"

sQ*eeky said...

Sound it out, Jeff.
There're no 'r' or 'th' sounds in Japanese...Aaaa-su Bura-un...sounds like ass brown to me.