Friday, September 28, 2007

ROUND1

Last weekend we went to Round1 to cool off. It's basically a massive sports/games centre. You can do absolutely everything there! Everything from bowling, to soccer, to mini-golf, to go-karts, to arcade games, to gambling...Oh, did I mention rodeo and fishing?! yes, you can catch REAL fish! Crazy!!!

I took pictures mainly of the game centre because I was too busy kicking ass at Badminton to get my camera out! (^_^)v

Here's a pic of Kazuyo and Akiko posing with guns. Sexy!!!

Erin and me rocking out on guitar hero. I didn't know any of the songs, but look at me go!

We need a band...


Akiko and Kazuyo doing the tambourine game! Actually looks like fun.


Here are some random Japanese girls playing a horsey game. They were going crazy, screaming and yelling. Maybe they were betting on it? Either way, I thought it was hilarious and couldn't help secretly getting them on video camera.



Kazuyo made us take some pelicula, which she claimed everyone must do before they leave Japan. It was good fun, though! I only have one question: Why in a girl's pants?

2 comments:

Tomo said...

i didn't know that we can do fishing in Round 1...Amazing!

Captain Gavman said...

I laughed out loud at the guitar photo and the pelicula. Look at you rockin it to.... Pearl Jam?

They have the same thing here in Canada over at Pacific Mall in Markham. I got one too with friends from high school with Godzilla written on it.