Wednesday, May 23, 2007

the view from top

I spent a night with some people from the arts college at the top of mount Utatsu inside Kanazawa. The mountain is a known make out spot for couples, and even as we walked back down we saw a few cars parked on the side of the road with their satellite GPS DVD/TVs running, windows all fogged up. Yummy yummy make-out session in a small car!

The view was incredible, though. And to tell you the truth, there's no way a photo can do it justice. But I tried anyways. I hope you enjoy!



2 comments:

Captain Gavman said...

I think I can see Korinbo in the distance, or is that something-machi?

That looks really fun. I've got nostalgia for misty view from a mountaintop with the Japanese air blowing in from the sea.

sQ*eeky said...

yeah, you can definitely see Korinbo from the mountain. The largest building on the left side is the hotel directly across from the station. The mall next to it is the brightest cluster of lights near the hotel.

Tomorrow, I think I'm buying a nice suit. Wish me luck!