Tuesday, October 16, 2007

you gotta be kidding!


I couldn't believe it when I saw it myself! I was pretty confused when people started selling bottled water in North America some years ago. The truth is, I couldn't understand why people would buy water when they could just open a tap and drink perfectly good potable life-essence. I mean, I can understand in South/Central America and Afrika, where the running water is 60% human waste, but in North America?! In Canada?! Canada basically has fresh-water mana flowing out of its taps. The water there is more healthy than a vegetable omelette! And yet, despite everything, it caught on.

Well, I guess after all that, I'm not surprised that people would be buying DIET water...

The next thing we'll see will be oxygen cigarettes, that filter out the "bad" air.
Am I right?! I'm right, right?

3 comments:

eleKtrofly said...

i used to feel this way. growing up in houston, texas, where-- despite all the pollution-- we enjoyed one of the highest rated public waters in the country. but now i live in new mexico and the water here tastes like shit.

anyway, i love a cold pellegrino.

eleKtrofly said...

"diet" water, though-- that shit's crazy.

gradually dazzle said...

soooo...do you think there is laxative in the water?? they wink and say " trust me! this will make you lose weight!" or maybe a parasite, tapeworm water----does miracles for the thighs!!


and lastly, did you drink some?