Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Halloween...already?

Yeah, i know it's early...

Here are the pictures from our Halloween Party!
the atmosphere was great! Lots of people showed up and most were dressed up. It was just like a cosplay party gone wild! All the staff were dressed like pirates. The next day my voice hurt from saying 'Yarg!' too much.

me, Remi and Erin

an Indian woman, a witch, and a princess

Jason, me, and a mad scientist

Jason getting murdered by Keiko

me and Kotaro

me and Captain Kontani

the school girl you expect to see in dirty manga: Tomoko

2 comments:

Captain Gavman said...

OK, the first one looks like a brawl with a flower floating in the top left corner.

The second one is gold - you guys totally looks like pirates each with your own character.

The last one is..... experimental. lol

I wish I had a friend name Kieko, that's a cool name.

sQ*eeky said...

Yeah, Keiko is a cool name.

So far my favourite Japanese names are Keiko, Ayano, Eriko, and Kei.

Being a Pirate was fun, by the way!