Wednesday, January 09, 2008

after a long hiatus

Well, I'm back in Japan. I actually have been here for a week now, but I have been busy with new year's parties, jet lag, and laziness so I wasn't able to post. Oh! And my suitcase went missing so I couldn't upload any pictures to my mac.

But I am happy to be back. I had a wonderful (though short) time in Canada.

Here are some highlights:

Visiting friends and family!

Tom and Chris! I also saw Sheleena! Thanks to everyone for hanging out with me while I was back! <3

Here are some Toronto landmarks:
The Ontario College of Art and Design, floating ever so gently above the old building.

Honest Ed's!

The Eaton Centre!



The city from 600m up. A beautiful night view from the CN Tower. Still the worlds tallest until next month sometime...

Well, I am out of time. I have to run to work, but I will do a second installment of my trip soon. Please keep checking back.

2 comments:

Don Durito said...

your photos make me nostalgic too, and i live here! it was nice having you back, you should come more often

Anonymous said...

[p]En raison de la nature de diplôme, ce genre de sortie uggs sont confortables, variable, confortable, permettre à l'air à travers, solide, thermostatique et extrêmement polyvalent en ce qui concerne terme à la mode . Basic attrait visuel avec l'option Bailey: Le niveau en ce qui concerne le tronc Bailey touche Ctrl sera le tout comme le "Classic Short" de bottes UGG bon marché . “Nous détenons fait plusieurs très nombreux au sein de paires concernant un ensemble p indépendants au sein de steady sous concurentiel [url=http://www.uggfrclassictall.info]bottes cuir femme pas cher[/url] quant au états . Actuellement fabriqués à partir de peau de mouton mérinos extravagant, ce genre de marchandises du cabinet critiques sont généralement fonctionnelle garder les pieds confortables pendant tous ces jours de neige . Adore ceux-ci ou encore ne supporte pas tous, en ce moment autour des individus du monde sont convaincus par sa convenance diplôme superbe . D

[url=http://www.drr.go.th/webboard/index.php?action=post;quote=119036;topic=15219.71595;last_msg=298954]we are beautiful shop online statement made discount ugg2y[/url]
[url=http://www.galleryoftheabsurd.com/2012/09/kim-kardashian-and-kanye-west-as-booty-and-the-beast.html?cid=6a00d8341c301153ef017ee5c92583970d#comments]we are beautiful shop online statement made ugg1o[/url]
[url=http://www.strouk.com/wwwboard/messages/45178.html]They are beautiful shop online statement made ugg4m[/url]