Monday, December 17, 2007

Go Tiesma, Go!

This is a shout-out to Benjamin!

His original Xmas song still makes me a little weepy when I hear it. I was there when he and Alison recorded it in our little Albion shack in London. It in itself was a precious Xmas memory. Ah, Alison...Where did you go? Anyways, here is this years Xmas song by Benjamin Tiesma: Snowflake Heart. (Left click to play, right to download)

Thanks, Benjamin, for adding to the 'Holiday-music-I-don't-hate' list. Yes, buddy, you are right up there with 'Christmas in Killarney'!

If you have a link to 'Missed You So' (I think that's what it was called, right?), please send it my way!

Well, here we have it folks a little Xmas present for everyone, courtesy of Benjamin.

4 comments:

Benjamin Tiesma said...

awwww, look at that! Someone cares! Thanks so much for the support Graeme!

I will see about posting the other christmas songs I wrote while living on Albion (which i drove by again last time I was in london), including "missed you so (on these holidays)"

thanks again

Unknown said...

I'm right heeeeeeeeeeere! Benj mentioned you had fond memories of Albion. Ditto dat! I'm far away but still thinking of you, have great holidays! Are you going to visit home?

Benjamin Tiesma said...

oh I put together this little site, all thanks to graeme!

just click the titles under my festive self-portrait to give a listen or right click to save, and then listen as many times as you'd like.

http://web.mac.com/benjamin_tiesma/X-mas_Songs/

sQ*eeky said...

Thanks Benj, I added the link!
Love the tie, by the way...

Alison, good to hear from you. Yes, I will be going home for Xmas. In one week I`ll be sitting on my mom`s couch, wearing a touque while eating poutine, drinking ice wine and washing it all down with maple syrup.

mmmmmm! Delicious!