Saturday, November 11, 2006

bob's yer uncle

So, I bought my plane ticket home. It was a viscious, teeth-gritting experience—somewhat how I imagine a stock trade must feel. I kept finding these great deals, just to have them snatched away before I could buy them. Seconds litteraly count in the high-tension world of the cyber-travel agent!

But, with all the difficulties behind me, I now have a ticket and I'm flying home shortly after Xmas. Because of the time difference, this means I'll arrive about 30 minutes after I take off on the 26th of December. Isn't Time an awesome thing?! Only a 30 minute flight to Toronto!

Now I just gotta wait for the embassy to send me my passport! ...........Yowser!

Anyway, this is also a call out. If there is anything you want me to bring from the Land of the Rising Sun. Please leave a comment and I'll see what I can do.

fig. 8: mmmmmmmm yummy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought that was an image of a mouth of bad round teeth being pulled, then my eyes converged on the beast.

sQ*eeky said...

My friend Benjamin would always say 'bob's yer uncle' for everything. Like he's standing in line at the A&W buying a large poutine and when he gives the money, he's like "bob's yer uncle".

she said...

i want a tattoo.