Thursday, February 28, 2008

the last 5 pictures on my phone

Well, I am a little embarrassed to say that I am a (in-the-closet) ZIMA lover. When it came out in Canada, I never had a chance to try it, because it was rejected by the beer-drinking Canadian men so quickly. (What 3 months? Barely...) Here it is not so common, but when you drink it with a slice of lemon, it's fantastically refreshing! Go ZIMA!

The canals during a light snow. The picture has a washed out look to it, as if it were taken in a different age.

2am hanging measurements

an abandonned marketplace, covered with tarps because of nearby construction. The whole place looks like a bio-hazard containment site.

A happy accident...

4 comments:

Captain Gavman said...

Cool, I think I was in that market with Kotaro. Nice flicks.

Benjamin Tiesma said...

hahaha!! when adam and I were adventuring around tokyo we had a bunch of zima's.

come to think of it, brent and I did aswell way back when he lived in nakano!

sQ*eeky said...

Zima pwns!!!

Benjamin Tiesma said...

its the clear beer™